Sheridan County Nebraska
This is NOT an official Sheridan County Site and NOT supported by public funds. Click here for the official Sheridan County Site.
                                                [Skip Navigation Links]      Home      Public Notices      Meeting Minutes      County Contact Information      FAQ's      General Interest Links      
Optimize the way you view your web browser
If you have difficulty in reading this website on your screen, you may be able to change the settings on your browser to help you improve the visibility. The following suggestions to improve the visibility of web pages will apply to any site that you visit. However, you may find that not all pages within a site are compatible. With newer browsers, text size can be increased by holding the Control key and clicking the plus (+) key. To decrease text size hold the Control key and click the minus (-) key.
Some browsers allow increasing the text only while others make the complete page larger. To change the settings click the alt key, then from the new menu at the top of your page choose View then choose Zoom.
American's with Disabilities Act (ADA) Information
This site has been designed to be accessible to people with disabilities. Not all screen readers work the same. Some work well with one browser and not so good with others. If you are disabled and have problems with our site, please tell us what type of adaptive technologies you use and what problems you have experienced with our site. We welcome your feedback.
We are not responsible for the content of any "off-site" web pages referenced from this server.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Sheridan County will make available to disabled members of the public disability-related modification or accommodations. Notification of five days prior to the meeting will enable the County to make arrangements to provide reasonable accommodations. If requested, this document and other materials can be made available in an alternative format or read to persons with a disability who are covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act. Contact the County Clerk with your request for accommodations at (308) 327-5650. Or mail to Sheridan County Clerk, PO Box 39, Rushville, Nebraska 69360.

            Developed by Jack Andersen Free for public use 2014 - 2024