The Emerson frame design positions 2 Vicon® mowers behind your tractor for efficient cutting.
Side draft is eliminated with a slight camber on the wheels. The large
12.4 x 24 tires spread far apart make the disc mowers
ride exceptionally smooth for longer more trouble free operation. The two 90 degree gear boxes and drive line
are heavy duty for longer life. Our double bar mowers can be ordered to run off of 540 or 1000 RPM PTO.
The rear mower is not
altered in any way so it can be unhooked and used as a single on a 3 point at 540 RPM.
Changing the rear mower from 540 to 1000
RPM is accomplished by simply turning 1 gear box over.
Remove and reposition 8 bolts to transport directly behind
a tractor or pickup. A heavy 6000 lb. jack is provided to
unhook and position the hitch.
- Minimum Tractor HP required 100 HP
- Standard Drawbar with 2 5/16"ball
- Hydraulics - 2 single acting valves
- Mower Drive - 540 or 1000 RPM
- Width of Cut - Nearly 15 ft.
- Overall length - 18 ft.
- Unit width/Tractor not including mowing 20' 6"
- Transport width - 12' 8"
- Approximate weight - 2500 lbs.
- Hubs and spindles - Heavy 6000 lb 8 hole
- Tires 2 - 12.4 x 24 traction tread